15 Pictures That Only the Oldest Child Will Understand
It's hard being on top.
1. When they snitch on you
2. When your parents expect you to be the role model
3. When you ARE a perfect role model
4. When the little ones think they can disobey you
5. When they say literally the worst thing you can imagine
6. When you teach them what they're good for
7. When they try to get away with blaming you for their nonsense
8. When they try to act like they're better than you
9. When your little siblings are tattletales
10. When they think they can get away with eating your food
11. When they know what's up
12. When they're acting rowdy
13. When they need to be put in their place
14. When they get what they deserve
15. When they think threatening to leave will upset you
Shout out to all the older siblings! SHARE this list to remind them what family life is like.
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
10 Hilarious Ways "Moonstruck" Is Exactly Like Your Italian Household
22 Dating Terms To Be Aware Of In 2018
18 States Just Raised The Minimum Wage For 2018. Is Yours On The List?
9 Things You Should Never Say In An Interview
This Is Why Sandra Oh's Emmy Nom for 'Killing Eve' Is a Big Deal
11 Signs That You Lack Emotional Intelligence
Can't Eat Raw Fruits or Vegetables? You Might Have Oral Allergy Syndrome
4 "Must Buy" Papulopustular Rosacea Skin Products
Ladies, You Can Grow Gray Hair Out Naturally and Gracefully—Here's How
Looking for Love Over 50? Here Are the Best Dating Sites For Women
18 Best Netflix True Crime Documentaries (2018)
Was I Overly Needy, or Was He Just Too Independent For Love?