1. Food Is Just Better In Jersey. Period.
Bagels from NJ? The best. Pizza? Bigger than your face. Taylor Ham?? You're salivating right now, aren't you?
2. Life Is Better With A Gas Attendant
I mean, who really wants to pump their own gas, anyway? It's much more fun to sit and complain about how slowly the attendant is doing it.
3. You're Either From North, South, Or Central Jersey
DO NOT get it confused.
4. But No Matter Where You're From, You Can Agree...
Everyone hates Staten Island.
5. You DON'T Know Snooki, So Everyone Can Please Stop Asking
Really?! Jersey Shore premiered in 2009. It has been EIGHT YEARS. You don't know Snooki, and you'll be rolling your eyes at the asker of this question forever.
6. You're Not Afraid To Use A Choice Four Letter Word
Yeah, sure, your language might seem a bit... colorful compared to the corn-fed Midwesterners or sweet-tea sippin' Southern belles. But hey, you just know how to express yourself!
7. Your E-ZPass Is Your Life
Tolls? No thank you.
8. You Have Literally Zero Desire To Move To New York
Sure, NYC is cool and all. But Jersey has absolutely everything that you could ever need. You're happy to live there, and you have little intention of relocating to the big apple.
9. The Jets And The Giants Actually Belong To You
Hey New Yorkers, ever heard of a little thing called the MetLife Stadium? Where is it? Oh yeah. JERSEY!
10. Wawas Are Your Stomping Ground
Because it is so much more than a convenience store.
11. Diners Are A Way Of Life
You've spent more late nights at these babies stuffing your face with fried food than you could ever count.
12. You Define Yourself By Your Exit
You would never tell someone that you're from "Sayreville", you'd say you're "Exit 124". Duh.
13. IT. IS. NOT. "JOISEY."
14. Nothing Compares To Jersey Pride
There is NO WHERE better to live, and no where else to be more proud of! Eff-yeah Jersey!!
SHARE this with your friends if anything on this list made you say "F*CK YEAH JERSEY PRIDE"!!!