13 Things You Should Do Today To Celebrate The First Day Of Fall
PSLs, apple orchards, and leaves, oh my!
Fall is finally here! For those of you who have been holding out for that first PSL or waiting to pull out your favorite blanket scarf... the time has come! Here are 13 of the greatest ways to celebrate the best time of the year!
1. Open up your curtains with a smile on your face
FALL!!!! Okay, so you might not open the window to leaves on the ground quite yet, but hey! The time is coming up soon!
2. Wear your favorite booties
You don't need to be a cat to rock some trendy boots! Fall is the time to slip into some of your favorites - we all have a pair! I for one will be wearing my favorite brown leather booties to work tomorrow, and I highly encourage you to do the same.
3. Pull out your favorite cozy clothes
You want every part of your look to be screaming fall is here!! Whether this means you pull out that plaid blanket scarf, throw on your favorite maroon pants, or even just snuggle up in a cozy sweater, it is officially the point in the year when no one can judge you for dressing comfortably. YAY.
4. Throw a few pops of fall colors into your wardrobe
Think autumn leaves. I want you all to be wearing your maroons, your golds, your browns, and your earthy greens.
5. Grab a Pumpkin Spice Lattee From Starbucks
Yeah... you knew it was coming. I mean, come on, we couldn't help ourselves.
6. Change your work desktop background
It is no longer time to day dream about beautiful beaches - switch those screensavers over to fall foliage and start dreaming about the beautiful colors to come!
7. Go for a nice long walk during your lunch break
The leaves are about to be changing, the cool breeze is about to start rolling in - take some time to enjoy the sunshine today.
8. Eat an apple
Throw some caramel on there if you're feeling extra adventurous.
9. Wash down your apple with some apple cider
10. Pull out your favorite flannel blanket to sleep in
11. Eat turkey for dinner
I mean it's almost Thanksgiving now, right?
12. Start planning your trip to buy a pumpkin
There's nothing better than strolling through fall corn mazes, picking pumpkins, or drinking fresh cider in an apple orchard. You need to get on it pronto!
13. Breathe in that fresh fall air
The best time of the year is here, people. Enjoy it!