12 Comics You'll Only Understand If You're A Proud Introvert
Because socialization is exhausting.
Sometimes, being an introvert can be difficult. People don't always understand why you'd prefer to spend a night at home rather than on the town, or why talking so much is literally draining for you. It's not that you're anti-social, you just enjoy your alone time.
If you identify as an introvert, these comics were literally made for you!
1. When You're At A Party Thinking About Happier Times
2. When There's Literally No Place Better Than Your Bed
3. When SHOOT You Just Can't Make It Out
4. When You Know How To Get What You Want
5. When You Wish The Isle Of Netflix Was Your Permanent Home
6. When Couchella > Coachella
7. When You See Absolutely Nothing Wrong With This
8. When A Perfect Saturday Night Is Literally Just A Night In
9. When Getting Grounded Was Never A Punishment
10. When Animals Are Your Preferred Form Of Social Contact
11. When You're Too Busy To Go Out
12. When You're Constantly Dreaming Of Your Happy Place
SHARE this list with your friends
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.