1. We Do Not Say Uff-Da
Sorry to disappoint.
2. BUT Minnesota Nice Is A REAL Thing
What can we say? We're polite AF.
3. Goodbyes In Minnesota Take 45 Minutes
Gotta say goodbye to everyone, you know, just to be polite!
4. Summer Humidity Is BRUTAL
You look like Monica from Friends pretty much every time you step outside.
5. But Let's Be Real, People From Other Parts Of The U.S. Don't Even KNOW Cold Like We Do
Until you've trekked to class through -15 degree weather, with your eyelashes, nose hairs, and pretty much your whole body freezing into icicles, you are not a true Minnesotan.
6. And The Only Good Part About Winter Is That You Have An Excuse Not To Shave
Throughout the months of October-March you're pretty much a bear in hibernation anyway.
7. We Laugh In The Face Of Your "Big Malls"
But, let's be real, The Mall Of America is pretty much just another mall to us.
8. Target Is Our Main Stomping Ground
When the HQ is in your state, you're a diehard Tar-jay loyal until the day you die.
9. Food On A Stick Is Pretty Much A Food Group For Us
Thank god for the Minnesota State Fair!
10. But All That Really Matters Is...
11. Besides The Fact That It's Pop. POP.
And don't you DARE call it soda.
LONG LIVE MINNESOTA!!
SHARE this list with your friends to spread the Minnesota love!!