11 Things You'll Only Understand If You're A True Alabama Girl
1. You Know That Grits Are A Girl's Best Friend
YUM YUM YUM
2. The Mullet Toss Is Pretty Much The Event Of The Year
This Flora-Bama rivalry goes deep - and it's pretty flipping awesome.
3. Besides Every Football Game Day, Which Are The Definition Of A Good Time
Football is life down here in Alabama, and you wouldn't miss these games for the world!
4. To Alabamans, Houndstooth Is The New Black
5. Sweet Tea Runs Through Your Veins
Like any good Southern gal!
6. You Don't Know Heat Until A Summer In Bama
That humidity just doesn't quit.
7. The Piggly Wiggly Is Your Bread And Butter
Because where else are you going to go to grab those Moon Pies or some cornbread?
8. Moon Pies Are A Weekend Staple
Or a week night. Or a week day. Pretty much any time is a good time for a Moon Pie.
9. And After Bama Football, NASCAR Is Life
A day on the track is a day well spent.
10. Let's Be Real, Everything Tastes Better Deep Fried
Cheese, meat, pickles, dessert... it's all better after you toss it in the fryer!
11. And At The End Of The Day, You Are ALWAYS Down For A Round Of "Sweet Home Alabama"
Because the skies ARE so blue!
What do you think? Did we miss anything?
SHARE this list with your friends to spread a little ROLL TIDE!!