12 Things All Brotherless Daughters Need To Thank Their Fathers For
Happy Fathers Day to all the men out there living in a girl's world!
1. Thank you Dad for voyaging into the before unknown territory that is: girl world.
2. For doing your best at helping us with our hair...
Even when it didn't go so well!
3. Thanks for always waiting on us when we're shopping.
4. And listening to us girls talk about rom coms and Grey's Anatomy every night at dinner
5. Thanks for trying to convince us to love sports as much as you and the guys do...
But understanding when we're just not necessarily as into it as you are.
6. Thank you Dad for showing as much enthusiasm at our dance recitals...
as you do at the sports you really love.
Even when you were a little embarrassing.
7. Thank you for protecting us from anything and everything.
Even when it was just the monsters under the bed or the spiders in the kitchen.
8. And thank you Dad for always reminding those boys who is boss.
Even though we got sick of those boyfriend jokes, it was always nice to know you were on our side.