25 Reasons Why “Pretty Woman” Is The Most Important Movie In Your Life
Because you remember every line of this movie and we all wanted to be Julia Roberts.
1. Because EVERYONE says this line in their head when someone denies them
2. and Vivan was the master of coy
"Did I mention that my leg is 44 inches from hip to toe, so basically we’re talking about 88 inches of therapy wrapped around you for the bargain price of three thousand dollars"
3. Because Vivian taught us that safety is very important
4. and that being able to laugh at yourself is too
5. Because she taught us that we have to listen to the good stuff
and not just the bad
6. and that eating snails is a dangerous sport
7. Because confidence is important
"Work it, work it baby, work it, own it"
8. and EVERYONE loves a huge bubble bath
9. Friendships like this...
10. ....lead to moments IRL like this
11. Because we got to see Richard Gere in his sexiest role
12. Because operas are moving AF
even if they're intimidating at first
13. and everything about pianos are sexy
14. Because this Barbie was spotted in the wild
15. and nobody can avoid this reference
16. Because good manners are sexy
17. and walking with your bare feet in grass is important
18. Because the movie is so damn romantic that this couple copied this Pretty Woman scene
19. and even fictional characters love Pretty Woman
20. Because hats make you look chic and totally put together
21. and even Emma Watson channels Vivian Ward
22. Because men's white shirts are always an outfit accessory
but pantyhose are not always necessary
23. and we learned that being mean is the worst quality
24. But most importantly, relationships are TWO way streets
25. and finally, it's ok to want the fairy tale
SHARE if you love Pretty Woman (and Julia Roberts) as much as we do!