Trisha Yearwood Instagram Captions That'll Make Your Day
Your Instagram captions will thank you!
Trisha Yearwood Lyrics for Instagram Captions
Not only is she married to Garth Brooks but Trisha Yearwood has been on the country music scene for over twenty years. With hits like 'American Girl' and 'How Do I Live' you've likely heard her music on the radio and in major motion pictures (shout out to the greatest movie of all time, Con Air). Now you can use her sweet, kind, and romantic lyrics for your Instagram captions.
• "She's in love with the boy"
• "When it comes to brains, he got the short end of the stick"
• "What's meant to be will always find a way"
• "I've been living on the wrong side of Memphis"
• "These cowboy boots are gettin' kinda restless"
• "She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows"
• "Sign her letters with X's and O's"
• "She's an American girl"
• "She's gonna make it in her daddy's world"
• "You've been looking for something that's not in your life"
• "And baby you can sleep while I drive"
• "Come on baby let's get out of this town"
• "There goes my baby"
• "Like the sun fallin' out of the clear blue sky"
• "How could I have a love so fine and not know what it's worth"
• "How I need him to be right here by my side"
• "And I say heartache can burn you down like hell"
• "Heaven is where I hope I'm goin', heartache, that's where I've been"
• "Oh, but real love's got me back in the saddle"
• "I gotta keep lovin' and livin' and learnin' and burnin' movin' on down the road"
• "A walkaway Joe born to be a leaver"
• "He's the wrong kind of paradise"
• "Nothin' in our way except for the Georgia rain"
• "The Georgia rain on the Jasper county clay, couldn't wash away the way I loved you to this day"