Instagram Captions That Need To Be Used In The Hamptons
Charge your phone because these Instagram captions are perfect for The Hamptons!
Instagram Captions for The Hamptons
Whether you're from Long Island, traveling from NYC, or just want a trip, welcome to The Hamptons! You can visit: Westhampton, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor, and Amagansett, to name a few. If such cities are good enough for the Real Housewives of New York City, they should be good for you! There's lots to do but you're probably most excited for the clean and beautiful beaches. If you're lucky enough to visit the New York beaches, take our handy Instagram captions with you!
• Kramer: "Hey, Jerry, rub some lotion on my back." Jerry: "Who are you, Mrs. Robinson?" Kramer: "C'mon, and I'll rub some on you." Jerry: "That's not sweetening the deal." - Seinfeld episode, "The Hamptons"
• "It's The Hamptons, no one cares here" - Scott Disick
• "The Hamptons are usually filled with what I had hoped to leave behind in New York City" - Mario Batali
• Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons
• "I've always had an affinity for the Hamptons" - Mark Feuerstein
• "I'm not particularly fond of the Hamptons" - Leven Rambin
• In the land of Ina
• Hamptons Juice = Rose
• Summer People, and some are people.
• Don't be a cidiot (city idiot)
• Strong Island
• Montauk state of mind
• Surf Lodge or Bust
• Don't be a sloppy tuna
• "New York, I love you but you're bringing me down." - LCD Sound System
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.