Instagram Captions to Use in Scotland
Beam me up Scotty!
Scotland Instagram Captions
If you're planning a trip and Scotland is on the itinerary, you're in luck. We've got the best Instagram captions for your time in Scotland. Whether you're hitting Glasgow or taking time in Edinburgh, you'll have Scottish approved captions for your friends at home.
• "Whit's fur ye'll no go past ye" - whatever is meant to happen to you, will happen.
• "Haud yer wheesht!" - be quiet
• "Keep the heid" - stay calm
• ""She's up to high doh" - she's riled up
• "Awa' an bile yer heid" - get lost
• "Ah dinnae ken" - I don't know
• "Don't mess with Scottish people. They are temperamental. Half temper, half mental.
• "Put some whiskey in my coffee because it's Scotland somewhere!"
• "Searchin' for Nessy"
• "Looking forward to Scottish summers, the rain gets warmer"
• "Thistle nicely"
• "Real me wear skirts"
• "My theory is that all Scottish food is based on a dare"
• "Aye, she/he's mine"
• "Some like it Scott!"
• "Kiltin' it"
• "Kilt: It's what happened to the last person who called it a skirt"
• "Where's the whiskey?!"
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.