Sara Evans Country Lyrics for Instagram Captions
Because your Instagram captions were 'Born to Fly'!
Sara Evans Lyrics for Your Instagram Captions
In the vein of Faith Hill, Trisha Yearwood, and Shania Twain comes country gal, Sara Evans. With fun hits like 'Suds in the Bucket' and 'Backseat of a Greyhound Bus' you've heard her music everywhere. If you're in an Instagram slump and want something new and exciting, might we suggest something new? Use Sara Evans lyrics for your next Instagram captions and your followers will thank you.
• "She left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin' out on the line"
• "Oh, how do you wait for heaven and who has that much time"
• "And how do you keep your feet on the ground when you know, that you were born ... you were born to fly!""
• "I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams"
• "And I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free"
• "Ain't gonna play the crying game no more"
• "On the backseat of a Greyhound bus heart so full that it could bust"
• "She never thought this would be the place where she would find her saving grace"
• "She finally found what she had been missin'"
• "The face of a brand new world"
• "Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger"
• "I'm done with how it feels, spinning my wheels letting you drag my heart around"
• "And you realize you haven't cried. Not giving you an hour or a second or another minute longer"
• "I got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face"
• "I'm getting stronger without you baby"
• "But people lie and people trust and people hide what they're made of"
• "If you woulda been lit up like a marquee sign coulda saved myself some wasted time"
• "Course you can't fence time and you can't stop love"
• "But I'm not even close without you"
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.