17 Instagram Captions to Help Celebrate National Martini Day
Your Instagram captions should be shaken... not stirred.
National Martini Day Instagram Captions
Happy National Martini Day! Find some vermouth, gin, vodka, olives, or whatever else tickles your fancy. If you're celebrating this national holiday and want to share it with your friends, families, or followers, we've rounded up some of the best quotes for drinking! We'll handle the Instagram captions, you get home safely. Make James Bond proud!
The infinite permutations of spirits, craft and ambience that is the Martini. Each one unique, never to be repeated. Happy World Martini Day friends! 🍸 #martinis #martini #stirrednotshaken #shakennotstirred #gin #vodka #dryvermouth #orangebitters #alchemy #mixology #unique #luxury #ginspiration #cocktails #cocktailporn #martiniwhisperer #themartiniwhisperer #culturalicon #mcm #straightup #withatwist #oneofakind #worldmartiniday
• "Martinis are the only American invention as perfect as a sonnet.” - H. L. Mencken
• “Shaken, not stirred.” - James Bond
• "I had never tasted anything so cool and clean.They made me feel civilized.” - Ernest Hemingway novel Farewell to Arms.
• “I never go jogging, it makes me spill my martini.” - George Burns
• “Happiness is…finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry.” - Johnny Carson
• “I like to have a martini, two at the very most –After three I’m under the table, After four, I’m under my host.” - Dorothy Parker
• “He knows just how I like my martini – full of alcohol.” - Homer Simpson
• “One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough.” - James Thurber
• “The three-martini lunch is the epitome of American efficiency. Where else can you get an earful, a bellyful and a snootful at the same time?” - Gerald Ford
• “A man must defend his home, his wife, his children, and his martini.” - Jackie Gleason
• "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." - Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca
• "I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it." - Rodney Dangerfield
• "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra
• "If it wasn't for the olives in his martinis he'd starve to death." - Milton Berle
• Frank Sinatra: "Let me fix you a Martini that's pure magic." Dean Martin: "It may not make life's problems disappear, but it'll certainly reduce their size."
• "Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life" - F. Scott Fitzgerald
• "I think I had it in the back of my mind that I wanted to sound like a dry martini" - Paul Desmond
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.