Instagram Captions for Wine Tasting in Napa
Drink some wine and use these Napa Instagram captions!
Instagram Captions for Napa
If you're reading this you probably love wine. You know your Chardonnays from your Pinots and your stemless from your tumblers. You know what pairs well with a deep Merlot and you know never to mix white and red in the same glass. And whether you've been to Napa, plan to go one day, or are currently sipping a buttery chard in the fields of Northern California you will appreciate this article.
While you're going from vineyard to vineyard make sure to take cute pictures with your friends, families, or significant others. Use our Napa centric Instagram captions when you post to your social media outlets!
Wine Puns for Napa Instagram Captions
• Have a grape time!
• Red lips and wine sips
• You had me at Merlot
• Chardo - haaaay!
• I'm on cloud wine
• Want some cheese with that wine?!
• Wine not?
• Chard so hard
• Wine... is always the answer
• Go wine about it!
• Wine flies when you're having fun
• Today's forecast: 99% chance of wine
Quotes About Wine for Napa Instagram Captions
• "Where there is no wine there is no love" - Euripides
• "Language is wine upon the lips" - Virginia Wolf
• "A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world"
• "Wine is bottled poetry" - Robert Louis Stevenson
• "Wine & cheese are ageless companions, like aspiring and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures" - M.F.K Fisher
• "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, make the sage frolic, and the serious smile" - Homer
• "In wine, there's truth" - Pliny the Elder
• "Wine is sunlight, held together by water" - Galileo Galilei
• "Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine" - Thomas Aquinas
• “One should always be drunk. That's all that matters...But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk.” - Charles Baudelaire
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.