Miranda Lambert Hit Song Lyrics for Instagram Captions
Maybe you'll be 'famous in a small town'.
Miranda Lambert Lyrics That'll Make Perfect Instagram Captions
If you like a little firecracker in your country music, you've surely heard of a one, Miss. Miranda Lambert. She's had hits since 2005 and her career has only exploded from there. She's been in the tabloids, but her talent transcends gossip. She has some sassy, fun, and endearing lyrics that'll work perfectly for your Instagram captions.
• "Forget your high society, I'm soakin' it in Kerosene"
• "I'm giving up on love cause love's given up on me"
• "Light 'em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn HA!"
• "Dirty hands aint made for shakin', aint a rule that aint worth breakin'"
• "Well I'm giving up on love cause love's given up on me"
• "And he ain't seen me crazy yet"
• "I'm gonna show him what little girls are made of: gunpowder and lead"
• "Every last one, route one, rural heart's got a story to tell"
• "Everybody dies famous in a small town"
• "Hey white liar, the truth comes out a little at a time"
• "You better be careful what you do I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes"
• "Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up"
• "Run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady"
• "Leave it to me to be holdin’ the matches when the fire trucks show up and there’s nobody else to blame"
• "Can’t get revenge and keep a spotless reputation"
• "But this ain’t my mama’s broken heart"
• "At the baggage claim, you got a lot of luggage in your name"
• "You can't ride in my little red wagon"
• "Drinks keep coming, throw my head back laughing, wake up in the morning don't know what happened"
• "If you've got some guts and got some ink, well then, we should be friends"
• "If you borrow dresses like you borrow time - If you dream all day and drink all night - If you're looking for love but willing to fight -Over men and momma's and Miller Lite - Well then, we should be friends"
• "It's gone before it ever melts the ice, another vice"
• "Hey there, Mr. Tin Man, you don't know how lucky you are"
Miranda Lambert Lyrics: Pistol Annies
• "I'm hell on heels say what you will I've done made the devil a deal"
• "He made me pretty, He made me smart and I'm going to break me a million hearts"
• "I'm hell on heels, baby I'm comin' for you"
• "This diamond ring on my hand is the only good thing that came from that man"
• "I'm gonna break me a million hearts"
• "I'm hell on heels, Sugar Daddy I'm comin' for you!"
• "There's somethin' 'bout a boy from the South"
• "Maybe he's in Texas, maybe this town, my boys from the South"
• "'Cause there's a trailer for rent, no down payment - Comes with some holes and dents where i got tired of his shit - call if you're interested"
• "I feel a sin comin' on, I feel a right that's about to go wrong"
• "I got a shiver down to the bone, I feel a sin comin' on"
• "I gotta buzz in my brain, drunk on a love goin' down like champagne"
• "I got a feelin' it's gonna leave a lipstick stain and I'll be the only one to blame"
• "And you can see it, all over my face, sweet temptation, all over the place"
• "Hush, hush, when push comes to shove it's best to keep it hush, hush"
• "You won't likely find me letting down my guard but I'll get drunk and carried away"
• "Girls like us we don't mess around, we don't tie you up just to let you down - don't girls like us make the world go round and round?"
• "Well I've been saved by the grace of Southern charm"
• "I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a Hallmark card"
• "I don't have to be hateful, I can just say bless your heart"
• "Let's agree to just disagree, we don't have to like each other but it's sure fun to pretend"
• "We're just like you, only prettier"
• "I know they say you can't go home again, I just had to come back one last time"
• "I thought if I could touch this place or feel it, this brokenness inside me might start healing"
• "Won't take nothing but a memory"
• "Out here it's like I'm someone else, I thought that maybe I could find myself"
• "You leave home, you move on and you do the best you can. I got lost in this old world and forgot who I am"
• "Cause I heard Jesus He drank wine and I bet we'd get along just fine"
• "And I bet He'd understand a heart like mine"
• "Don’t matter how you feel, it only matters how you look"
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.