Superstitious? Try Some Friday the 13th Instagram Captions Today
Feeling lucky this Friday the 13th?
Friday the 13th Instagram Captions That'll Scare Your Followers
Are you superstitious? Do you believe in folklore or old wives tales? Are you interested in horror movies or witches? Or maybe you love Friday the 13th because tattoo parlors discount their services, allowing you to get some new ink. Well you must be extra cautious on Friday the 13th. With black cats, avoiding ladders, and broken mirrors, you'll be safe. If you snap a picture this, Friday the 13th use one of our themed Instagram captions and let your Instagram followers join you in superstition!
• "Friday the 13th... still better than Monday the whatever"
• "Think Friday the 13th is scary? You should see me without my morning coffee"
• "It's Friday the 13th, time to make bad luck for my enemies"
• "Bad luck makes GREAT stories"
• "I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitous"
• "When you're unlucky everyday is Friday the 13th"
• "No ladders, mirrors, salt, umbrellas, or black cats today"
• "It's Friday the 13th... just warning you in case you made weekend plans at the lake"
• "I'm not afraid of Friday the 13th, I'm afraid of the wine running out"
• "May all your irrational superstitions haunt you today!"
• "I'm not nearly as afraid of Friday the 13th as I am by the people who are afraid of Friday the 13th"
• "Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13"
• "Very superstitious, writings on the wall. Very superstitious, ladders 'bout to fall. Thirteenth month old baby, broke the looking glass. Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past." — Stevie Wonder, "Superstition"
• "It's bad luck to be superstitious"
• "It's still a Friday!"
• "Keep calm and don't walk under ladders"
• "Just remember you can still sleep in tomorrow"
• "Party like it's 1999 but get home like it's Friday the 13th... cautiously"
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.