Quick! Here Are 50 Little Things, That Are The Best, To Make You Feel Happy
20. Interpretive dancing when nobody is watching...
It can be rough out there people, I'm not going to lie. But that's not what we're here for, that's not the point of this article. Here, we're going to talk about those things, the ones that take you to your happy place. This is very important too, because genetics aside, science is proving 40 percent of your happiness relies on you to make it happen!
So what little things make you happy? Here's a list of everything we could think of to get your mind rolling in the right direction. Hint: it's better if you read this fast while either jumping or doing a ridiculous jig.
1. Clothes fresh out of the dryer.
3. Breaking perforated seals on just about anything.
4. Peeling a clementine in one peel.
5. Getting off work while it's still light outside.
6. A good hair day.
7. A perfectly popped bag of popcorn
9. Waking up a minute before your alarm goes off, so you aren't jolted out of bed.
10. Receiving mail that isn't junk or a bill. (Literally ANYTHING)
11. Birds chirping for the first time since Winter.
12. Listening to a favorite song on repeat.
13. Clicking Unsubscribe.
14. Waking up early and realizing you have hours to sleep.
15. Getting terribly inappropriate giggles with your bestie.
16. Finding money in your pocket that you forgot about.
17. A bath
18. The elevator arriving the second you push the button.
19. Paying for a small drink, but getting a large.
20. Interpretive dancing when nobody is watching.
21. Having just enough milk for a bowl of cereal.
22. Getting to the subway platform, just as the train arrives.
23. A box of Corgi puppies.
24. When you turn on the TV and your favorite movie is just starting.
25. Being outside when the weather is just right.
26. Cell service in the subway.
27. The smell of rain on pavement.
28. Cute sloths.
29. Getting retweets.
30. Cute sweaters.
31. Taking the first sip of your favorite drink.
32. Whenever Peanuts characters dance.
33. When you get the last of your favorite bagel at the bakery.
34. The perfect shave.
35. Clean laundry. (When you shove a still warm towel from the dryer in your face ...)
36. Popping bubble wrap.
37. Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens.
39. The perfect beer pour.
40. When you find the missing match to your favorite socks.
41. New razors.
42. Coffee arriving at the perfect drinking temperature.
43. Sleeping in clean fresh sheets.
44. Knowing all the words to a song on the radio.
45. Unexpected presents.
46. Taking off your shoes when you get home
47. That first day in spring where you don't have to wear a jacket.
48. Waking up on a rainy day and realizing you have no responsibilities.
49. 100% charge on your phone.
50. Finally, that you could never possibly lose your shit quite like Nicolas Cage:
h/t | Mashable.com
SHARE with family and friends!!