How To Use Snapchat's New Custom Geofilter In App | Snapchat Update 2017:
Snapchat's announce of yet another cool new feature this month has many users wondering how to use Snapchat's new custom geofilter in-app?
How To Use Snapchat's New Custom Geofilter In App:
1. Make sure to download the latest version of Snapchat to access the new Geofilter update!
2. Go to your camera screen, and tap the icon in the top-left to go to your profile
3. Tap the ⚙️ button to go to your settings
4. Tap ‘On-Demand Geofilters’
5. Tap the button in the top right to create a new Geofilter
6. Choose what your Geofilter is for
7. Choose one of our templates to get started
8. Edit your Geofilter 🎨 You can tap to edit text that’s part of the template, or drag it into the trash. You can even add your own text and stickers!
9. Tap the ☑️ button when your Geofilter looks just right
10. Name your Geofilter — we suggest something easy to recognize
11. Schedule your Geofilter ⏰ Choose a start time and an end time — your Geofilter can last anywhere from an hour to weeks or more!
12. Map out the area you want your Geofilter to cover 🗺️ Drag the points of your geofence to change its shape, and pinch your fingers in and out to change its size! Your Geofilter’s price will automatically update based on how big your Geofence is.
13. Double-check all the info on your Geofilter order
14. Tap ‘Submit’ to send your Geofilter our way for approval 🙌 We’ll notify you once it’s been approved — then, all you’ll need to do is confirm your payment!
In press release this morning Snapchat told users about the new in-app Geofilter update:
"Each day, Snapchatters submit tens of thousands of Geofilter designs for their engagements and weddings, parties, vacations, graduations, and so much more.
Starting today, we’re making it easier to design a custom Snapchat filter! Snapchatters can now create filters right in the Snapchat app, and customize them with many of the same Creative Tools available to decorate Snaps!
To get started, simply tap “On-Demand Geofilters” in Settings to check out our all-new mobile creative studio. From there, you can pick a theme for your filter and add personal flair with text, Bitmojis, and Stickers.
Once your masterpiece is complete, choose where you’d like your filter to appear and when. Your Geofilter can cover an event or entire block — for an hour or up to ninety days. Pricing starts at $5.99. You’ll hear from Snapchat when your Geofilter is approved to confirm payment and details."
SHARE with family and friends!!