How To Search People On LinkedIn Privately | LinkedIn 2017:
In the last decade with more and more business relationships being developed online, privacy is even more of a concern for users of professional social networking accounts like LinkedIn. If you'd like to learn how to search people on LinkedIn privately in 2017, below are instructions on how to change your LinkedIn Browser settings.
Here's How To Search People On LinkedIn Privately:
When you view a profile in private mode, you'll appear in that person's "Who's Viewed Your Profile section as LinkedIn Member," if you see this on your own profile this means this person viewed your profile in private mode. No other information about you will be shared with the member whose profile you viewed. When you browse in semi-private mode, your profile characteristics such as job title, company, school, and industry will be shown to the member you are viewing.
To Change Your LinkedIn Browsing Privacy Settings:
- 1. On the LinkedIn Homepage click the "Me" icon at the top.
- 2. Select "Settings & Privacy" once the drop-down menu appears.
- 3. Click the Privacy tab at the top of the page.
- 4. Under the Profile Privacy section, click "Change" next to Profile viewing options.
- 5. Then once you see your options Select the mode you'd like to browse in:
You have three options: - 1. Your name and headline. - 2. Private profile characteristics (i.e. job title and current company). - 3. Private mode.
For more information, you can read: LinkedIn Help's Article, "Browsing Profiles in Private and Semi-Private Mode".
SHARE with family and friends!!