Can You Use Hulu Live TV On All Roku Models & Devices? 2017
Can You Use Hulu Live TV On All Roku Models & Devices? 2017:
With the new Hulu Live TV update many Roku devices seem to have been negatively affected, leaving a lot of users wondering can you use Hulu Live TV on all Roku models & devices?
The new Hulu Live TV update has been causing issues with user interfaces across the board. Amazon Firestick and Roku devices users seem to be among the worst affected by the recent Hulu update.
There are a lot of unhappy Roku and Hulu users:
Roku Devices That Support The New Hulu Live TV Update:
Newer Roku models are able to get the most recent Hulu application – which, depending on your subscription plan, allows you to access the Hulu streaming library, live television, premium networks (HBO, Cinemax, SHOWTIME), and all of the latest features.
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600)
- Roku TV All devices must be updated to firmware version 4135 or higher to access the new Hulu experience. For more information about upgrading your version, visit the Roku's site.
Roku Devices That Do Not Support The New Hulu Live TV Update:
These additional Roku devices support the classic Hulu experience, which all subscribers can use to access the Hulu streaming library. Live programming and other features (such as My Stuff, HBO, or Cinemax) will not be available.
- Roku 2 or earlier
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500 or earlier) All Roku Devices must be running version 2.8 (build 1158) or above. For more information about upgrading your version, visit the Roku's site.
If you're unsure of which model number you have, go to the Roku Settings menu and then select System > About. Model numbers 3600 and above (except for 4210) will be able to access the new Hulu experience.
Still need help? You can contact Hulu Help here
SHARE with family and friends!!