20 Profoundly Important Lessons We Learned From Winnie The Pooh
"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.’’
Almost everyone has read Winnie-The-Pooh. Since 1926, Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Owl, Tigger, and Eeyore have been beloved children's book characters. The stories of Winnie-The-Pooh were created by author A. A. Milne for his son, Christopher Robin.
These stories have certainly endured as timeless treasures that continue to speak to all of us. Perhaps for the simple and innocent wisdom the stories provide.
Now, without further adieu:
20 of the most profound pearls of wisdom from Winnie-The-Pooh:
1. Piglet: ’’How do you spell ’love’?’’ Pooh: ’’You don’t spell it...you feel it.’’
2. "You are braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem. And smarter than you think.’’
3. "’The things that make me different are the things that make me.’’
4 "If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in this ear.’’
5 "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.’’
6 "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.’’
7. "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.’’
8. "Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.’’
9. "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.’’
10 "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.’’
11 "Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.’’
12. "I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.’’
13. "You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.’’
14. "Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.’’
15. ’’A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.’’
16. "A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.’’
17. ’’Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more... to give way to the happiness of the person you love."
18. "Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day.’’
19. "No one can be sad when they have a balloon!’’
20. ’’How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.’’
h/t | brightside.me
SHARE with family and friends!!