Well folks, it's coming up on April Fools' again. And, this year, before you decide not to do anything because you don't have the time or energy, here's a list of a few quick pranks that don't take much effort at all! Just be aware that for some of these, you may not be forgiven before at least mid-April.
1. Borrow your friend’s phone, change your contact name to “Mom,” and start sending hilarious un-mom-like messages.
2. Block a mouse sensor with a piece of paper and some tape.
3. Turn someone’s iPhone apps to cats.
It’s easy: Just go to iPhoneception in the phone’s browser.
4. Rearrange someone’s drawers to seriously confuse them when they’re half awake on April Fools’ Day morning.
5. Make your roommate believe that your apartment has suddenly become infested with giant bugs.
6. A prank for the Arrested Development fan in your life.
7. Print out a horrifying image and leave it in a co-worker’s desk drawer.
8. Put a glow stick in a toilet paper roll and hide it in someone’s closet.
9. “Slash” someone’s tires.
10. Glue a quarter, five dollar bill, or credit card to the ground and enjoy the show.
“11. Why isn’t my body wash coming out?” Plastic wrap, that’s why.
12. Fill Oreos with white toothpaste.
13. Mess with bathroom signs.
SHARE with family and friends!!