20 Struggles Only A True Fan Girl Will Understand
Robin Eisenberg / Instagram
"Into the garbage chute, fly-boy."
1. You believe in love at first episode.
2. INSANE binge-watching sessions are a thing:
3. Like, insane.
4. Then, when someone drops a major spoiler on social media:
5. And once you’ve finished the series ...
6. At a young age you just knew:
7. But that was just high school. Turns out, you're actually dope and interesting.
8. Sometimes, like at work, you have to hide your excessive knowledge of fictional characters and story lines, so you don’t come off as weird.
9. But you always out yourself
10. And end up backpeddling.
11. And when you're upset, this is LITERALLY your boyfriend or family:
12. When your non-fangirl friends text you that their terrible ex-boyfriend wants to get back together you REALLY want to send this:
13. But instead, you have to sent this:
Cause Brittany just wouldn't understand.
14. You always try to get your friends involved, but most of the time they don’t share your enthusiasm, like AT ALL, so you just end up feeling weird.
15. At least until you find your real tribe and they welcome you with open arms of equal weirdness.
16. And ultimately you come to the conclusion that:
17. And you know what:
18. You're sick of people asking dumb questions like:
19. And hey, what you are really, is pretty freaking interesting and amazing.
20. Oh, and that one time you were kind of a mega bitch:
I'm sorry I threw your badge in the pool Rachel when you pointed out all of the inaccuracies with my cosplay.
SHARE with friends!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
'Supernatural' Team Talk Season 14 Renewal & Why They Stayed On The Show
Where To Watch Dynasty Season 1 Episode 16 Online
The Top 20 Banned Movies You Can Watch Now
13 Embarrassing Things All Pet Owners Do But Totally Keep Secret, 'Til Now
25 Striking Photos of Vanessa Haydon Trump: Then and Now
12 Novels To Read With Your Book Club
Think You Have What It Takes To Be A Spy? See Red Sparrow In Theaters Now
The Handmaid's Tale Season 2 Spoilers: 15 Things We Learned At PaleyFest
10 Banned TV Episodes That You Can Watch Now
7 Reasons Introverts Actually Make The Best Leaders
A Movie On Netflix for Every Mood
9 Successful Women-Led Companies That Will Inspire Your Inner Girlboss