20 Struggles Only A True Fan Girl Will Understand
Robin Eisenberg / Instagram
"Into the garbage chute, fly-boy."
1. You believe in love at first episode.
2. INSANE binge-watching sessions are a thing:
3. Like, insane.
4. Then, when someone drops a major spoiler on social media:
5. And once you’ve finished the series ...
6. At a young age you just knew:
7. But that was just high school. Turns out, you're actually dope and interesting.
8. Sometimes, like at work, you have to hide your excessive knowledge of fictional characters and story lines, so you don’t come off as weird.
9. But you always out yourself
10. And end up backpeddling.
11. And when you're upset, this is LITERALLY your boyfriend or family:
12. When your non-fangirl friends text you that their terrible ex-boyfriend wants to get back together you REALLY want to send this:
13. But instead, you have to sent this:
Cause Brittany just wouldn't understand.
14. You always try to get your friends involved, but most of the time they don’t share your enthusiasm, like AT ALL, so you just end up feeling weird.
15. At least until you find your real tribe and they welcome you with open arms of equal weirdness.
16. And ultimately you come to the conclusion that:
17. And you know what:
18. You're sick of people asking dumb questions like:
19. And hey, what you are really, is pretty freaking interesting and amazing.
20. Oh, and that one time you were kind of a mega bitch:
I'm sorry I threw your badge in the pool Rachel when you pointed out all of the inaccuracies with my cosplay.
SHARE with friends!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
Want To Help? Here Are 5 Mental Health Jobs To Better The World
18 Riot Fest Instagram Captions for Every Moment
4 Tips On How To Talk To Your Teenager About Vibrators
10 Books That Every Cancer Patient Needs To Read
Karma Sutra 101: 10 Totally Doable (And Totally Hot) New Positions To Try
10 Gifts for Terminally Ill Cancer Patients
It's Okay to Feel Sad Sometimes, Here's Why
Is Climate Change Effecting Your Mental Health?
Can Taking Your Own Blood Pressure at Home Help Minimize Hypertension?
It's True, Nostalgia Might Be Making You Depressed
All The Information You Need to Know About Connective Tissue & Cancer
5 Ways to Cope When Your Parent Has Cancer