27 Things You'll Only Understand If You're In Your Early 20s
Awkward early adulthood is the best! ~not~
1. Sleep and Netflix are your best friends.
2. Your bed looks like this 99.99% of the time.
3. Your closet is still a mix of clothes from high school and "adult clothes"
4. The bathroom isn't the most prestine place.
We are at the age where experimenting with makeup is still ok!
5. But even the most generic apartment feels like a palace.
And it's all YOURS. Even with a few roommates.
6. Some days you wake up feeling like this:
7. While other days you feel like a baby:
8. You are trying hard to learn how to make friends outside of college.
And it's a bit awkward.
9. And your idea of a fun time is both staying in and going out.
But you're more likely to stay in.
10. Half of your Facebook feed looks like this.
11. The other half looks something like this.
12. You're still learning how to handle bills.
Uh, and can someone explain what a 401k is?
13. You are learning how to balance your priorities.
14. Everyone is telling you to know what you should do, but you're just like:
15. Then you see someone with their sh*t together.
16. Your parents sometimes treat you like a kid.
17. But expect a lot out of you.
18. You can still use your student ID to get discounts!
Because you still look like a college baby.
19. You can still fit in with college kids.
20. But sometimes it's nice to complain about them
21. You're still learning what you should eat.
And sometimes your diet is more like this...
22. You can still appreciate the free hand-outs from mom and dad.
23. You can still get away with weird ironic fashion statements.
Cat sweaters and large glasses are totally fine.
24. “I’m trying to find myself” is a pretty much your excuse for anything.
25. If anything goes wrong, you still have this option.
26. It's all a lot to handle at once.
27. But you are still figuring sh*t out and that's totally ok!
You wouldn't trade your life for anything!
SHARE with someone that can totally relate!