24 Photos That Changed The World in 2015
Long-live pizza rat and left shark!
1. The image that started a movement of free speech and peace.
2. The image of the album cover that would rock everyone's world.
25 came at the perfect time. Thank you, Adele.
3. This image of Robert Durst still haunts us.
And made us run to our TV to watch "The Jinx."
4. The Cecil the Lion image that broke all of our hearts.
And had us rethinking what animals we need to protect.
5. From Furguson to #BlackLivesMatter this was the image that spoke volumes.
6. This image that captured the excitement of finding a prehuman skull in South Africa
Well hello there, Homo naledi.
7. The dress image that caught us all off-guard.
Was it blue and black? Gold and white? We know the true answer but the debate lives on.
8. The image of a flag that decorated all of our Facebook profile pictures.
9. The best Amy Schumer Instagram with a positive body message.
"Beautiful, gross, strong, thin, fat, pretty, ugly, sexy, disgusting, flawless, woman."
10. This terrible image that captured just how significant and horrific the refugee crisis is.
11. This image of left shark that helped create so many memes.
12. The image that had us rooting for the little guy that took on something big.
You follow your dream, pizza rat!
13. The Miss Universe mishap and the image that captures the whole awkward moment.
14. This image of San Bernardino shooting that had us all holding our breathe over and over again.
15. This Vanity Fair cover that started a worldwide conversation about being transgender in the U.S.
16. When German Chancellor Angela Merkel was named person of the year by Time magazine.
The first woman honored with this since 1986.
17. This image of Jon Snow that had "Game of Thrones" fans sobbing.
18. The Nicki Minaj moment that practically has us thanking the gods we aren't Miley.
"Miley, what's good?" in our heads.
19. This image that let us Earthlings know that water on Mars does really exist.
20. The image that started a movement of exposure for women in tech.
21. The image of the U.S. women won the world cup.
22. This image of the the president giggle over the most adorable Pope you ever saw.
23. This image of the hug-full and tearful goodbye to Jon Stewart on the Daily Show.
24. This image of the White House commemorating the historic legalization of same-sex marriage.
Because love can't wait.
The image that started a movement of free speech and peace.
SHARE with your friends and see if they remember these incredible images!