20 Brilliant Ways To Dress Up A Pound Of Chicken
Bookmark this and it'll save your live.
1. Marinade is a mixture to soak food in before it's cooked.
It adds flavor and tenderness to any meat!
2. Combine any three or four ingredients to the bag, mix and leave in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
Shake and fridge
3. You can roast, bake, or sauté the chicken in a pan for an easy (and filling) meal.
4. Recipes for 3-Ingredient Marinades For Chicken:
5. Recipe for 4-Ingredient Marinade For Chicken
6. You'l be happy you marinated early on when you impress your friends with the flavor!
Now you get to experience never-ending yummy chicken! Happy eating!
Share with friends who love to cook!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
5 Insightful Labiaplasty Reviews From Women Who Had the Surgery
If These Movies Seem All too Real, You Might Be Experiencing Gaslighting
8 Incredibly Beneficial Podcasts for Female Entrepreneurs, Everywhere
Boyfriends Ranked by Their Zodiac Sign, From Best to Worst
10 Celebrities Who Shouldn't Run for President, Ranked
You May Not Know It, But Anxiety Is Affecting Your Love Life—Here's How
The Best Halloween TV Show Specials & Episodes, Ranked
I Tried FaceTory's Sheet Mask Subscription Box—Here's What Happened
Say Hello to Type: A, Your New Favorite Deodorant
The Only Crystal Shops You Need to Visit in Los Angeles
Loli Beauty Is the Skincare Brand Every Woman Needs in Her Medicine Cabinet
What Does It Mean When You Dream About Having Kids? An Expert Weighs In