20 Brilliant Ways To Dress Up A Pound Of Chicken
Bookmark this and it'll save your live.
1. Marinade is a mixture to soak food in before it's cooked.
It adds flavor and tenderness to any meat!
2. Combine any three or four ingredients to the bag, mix and leave in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
Shake and fridge
3. You can roast, bake, or sauté the chicken in a pan for an easy (and filling) meal.
4. Recipes for 3-Ingredient Marinades For Chicken:
5. Recipe for 4-Ingredient Marinade For Chicken
6. You'l be happy you marinated early on when you impress your friends with the flavor!
Now you get to experience never-ending yummy chicken! Happy eating!
Share with friends who love to cook!
Quiz: If You Can Name All These People In 2 Min Or Less You've Got A 160 IQ
React As Fast As You Can To These Questions & Reveal Your Greatest Strength
Quiz: A Certified Doctor Should Get 15/15 On This Medical Test. Can You?
Trending on Women.com
10 Gifts for Terminally Ill Cancer Patients
37 Instagram Captions for Italy: Arrivederci Boring Posts!
Scientists Are Right Again, Getting Lost In A Book Is Good For Your Brain
All Your Burning Questions About Planned Parenthood and Abortion, Answered
A Crystal Expert Breaks Down the 5 Best Stones for Depression
Why Older Women Should Continue to Travel, According to an Expert
It's Okay to Feel Sad Sometimes, Here's Why
Want To Help? Here Are 5 Mental Health Jobs To Better The World
It's Not Easy but Here Are 13 Things To Say When Someone Dies of Cancer
The Absolute 5 Best Supplements That Women Over 40 Should Be Taking
The Best Clothing To Wear To Chemotherapy Sessions
All The Information You Need to Know About Connective Tissue & Cancer