1. While everyone else is hating on Monday you're looking forward to it all weekend!
2. When someone in your group starts talking during a one-on-one sit down.
3. Chris Harrison's voice sometimes comes into your head.
"Next time on the Bachelor!" Is probably your least favorite line. THNX CHRIS.
4. Feeling both loathing and love for a girl on the show.
You hate the girl but you love the drama.
5. Talking to the TV has become a habit.
"No Ashley, that is no acceptable behavior!"
6. When you've seen enough butts and boobs for one night.
7. Your Instagram/Twitter feed during the season is basically full of contestants.
It's not enough to know about the show, you have to like REALLY know the girls.
8. "Where are they now" articles are your lifeblood.
Cause you know Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried’s relationship is a ticking time bomb.
9. Some part of you now understands that you can be in love with more than one person.
Because you've fallen head over heels for at least two of the bachelors by now.
10. Losing your favorite girl is a little bit like going through a breakup yourself.
Because no one understands her pain like you do!
11. You firmly believe you have what it takes to win.
12. When someone starts asking for more wine on the first star, you can’t help but Grinch grin.
Because you know shits about to go down.
13. This show has confirmed that Roses are tacky as hell.
14. You love (and hate) admitting it's your favorite show.
Just because the show has a bad rep doesn't mean it's not valuable and entertaining!
15. When the episode ends and all that was promised in the previous trailer was not revealed.
16. When you find out someone is leaving the show because of the "secret boyfriend."
17. You know the true meaning of the 'Fantasy Suit'.
😏 😏 😏 😏 😏
You'll watch it season after season until the bitter end.