17 Moments That Grey's Gave You Full Body Chills
The times Shonda Rhimes made us feel all the things.
1. When Izzie has to explain to Denny just how much she loves him.
We know you are going to be fine, Denny. BUT WHAT ABOUT IZZIE.
2. When Meredith confronts her dad about leaving her.
Full body chill because of her bravery.
3. When Derek and Meredith hook up AGAIN.
At prom night, nonetheless.
4. When Burke leaves Cristina at the altar.
And we can't help but feel every single emotion as Mer cuts her out of her wedding dress.
5. When Alex has a breakdown in front of Izzie.
Seeing this softer side of Alex is honestly the best.
6. When we totally find out that an intern, Lexie is Meredith's SISTER.
7. When Derek proposes to Meredith and we are ALL holding our breath.
8. When Meredith tells Derek her true feelings.
9. When Meredith drowns and we are left in this moment of chilling desperation.
10. When Cristina loses her baby.
Cristina can't catch a break.
11. When discover how alone Meredith’s childhood was.
Whyyyy is she wandering alone in a hospital DR. ELLIS GREY?
12. When we realize Denny is there to tell Izzie that she's dying!
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER SOONER, DENNY?! WHYY
13. When Lexie dies in a plane crash and says these final words.
14. When Meredith begs the gunman to shoot her instead of Cristina.
15. When Mark Sloan passes on words of wisdom before he dies.
LEXIE LOVES YOU AND IS WAITING FOR YOU.
16. When Meredith finally discovers that the dying man is George.
And George dies a hero.
17. And when Meredith knows she has to unplug Derek.
Chills, sobs, and too many feels forever and ever.
We're going to need some serious hugs after this.
SHARE with your friends you know got chills during these Grey's Anatomy heart-gripping moments too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.