13 Times Grey's Anatomy Had Zero Bed Boundaries
It was basically a slumber party at Dr. Grey's!
1. When Meredith got her family home and decided to look for roommates.
You just KNEW something was going to happen.
2. When Callie looked a little TOO ok between Arizona and Mark.
3. When Izzie, George, and Meredith were roommates and had a lot of cozy nights in bed.
4. When Meredith fantasizes about being with Derek AND Finn.
5. When Arizona came over and Callie was not too pleased...
Well, everyone stays the night at Meredith's.
6. When Izzie and George got pretty close...
IF you know what I mean.
7. Basically every day with Meredith and Cristina...
8. When Alex invaded Meredith's hospital bed.
And we ALL know what happen and we FREAKED THE FLIP OUT.
9. When Cristina shared a bed with Meredith and Derek.
For a LONG time.
10. And Derek was NOT too happy about it.
11. When Cristina just hung out in Alex's bed.
Cristina sleeps in everyone bed except her own...
12. When Alex was a good roommate and friend. And he spent a LOT of time comforting Meredith
Did we mention a LOT?!
13. When you realized that almost EVERYONE lived in that house.
Here's the grand total: Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Maggie Pierce, George O'Malley, Ozzie Stevens, Doc, Callie Torres, Rebecca Pope, Sadie Harris, Lexie Grey, April Kepner, Jackson Avery, Cristina Yang, Alex Karev, Jo Wilson, Arizona Robbins, Sofia Torres.
Because when you're this close, it's ok to share beds sometimes!
SHARE with other Grey's Anatomy fans!