13 Most Under-Appreciated Acts You Need to Thank Your Mom For
And why you should call and thank her right NOW.
1. For getting you through the potty-training stage
2. For ALL the hugs
(Exactly what this little girl said)
3. For listening to all your middle school/ high school/ life drama
We realize we were kind of dramatic. We're sorry you had to listen to that.
4. For all the home-cooked meals
Because NOTHING beats mom's food.
5. For taking care of you when you're sick
That time you had the stomach flu was NOT pretty, but your mom made it all better.
6. For dropping you off at school, attending parent-teacher conferences, and chaperoning at school trips so you could go to the museum
Mom did a MILLION things at once and made it look so easy.
7. For wiping your tears away
Even your adult tears.
8. For putting you to sleep
She had a million sleepless nights because of you.
9. For waking you every morning
Even though we complained. Every. Single. Time.
10. For sitting through dance recitals, school plays, and sports tournaments
And being our biggest cheerleader!
11. For texting you relentlessly
12. For washing ALL of your clothes and dishes
Until you learned how to do them yourself.
13. For always saying, “I love you”
Those three words mean so much.
SHARE this with your mom to show her how much those little things mean to you!