The 20 Most Important Grey's Anatomy Quotes of All Time
Perfect for inspiration and life advice.
It's no shock to anyone that Grey's Anatomy provides us with some pretty amazing words of wisdom. While you're in between Thursdays waiting for the newest episode, here are twenty inspirational quotes to get you through the week.
20. "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying." - Meredith Grey
19. "The future is the home of our deepest fears and our wildest hopes." - Owen Hunt
18. "If you aren't willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed." - Amelia Shepherd
17. "Sometimes it's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." - Richard Webber
16. "Grief may be a thing we all have in common but it looks different on everyone." - Meredith Grey
15. "You didn't love her! You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was good for your ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her, because you don't destroy the person that you love!" - Callie Torres
14. "You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me." - Derek Shepherd
13. "Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time." - Meredith Grey
12. "If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there." - Mark Sloan
11. "Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain" - Cristina Yang
10. "You never know the biggest day of your life is going to be the biggest. The days you think are going to be the big ones, they are never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It's the regular days, the ones that start out normal. Those are the days that end up being the biggest." - Izzie Stevens
9. "Please, don't chase me anymore, unless you're ready to catch me." - Callie Torres
8. "Just when we think we figured things out, the universe throws us a curveball. So, we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places. We find ourselves back to the things that matter the most. The universe is funny that way. Sometimes it just has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong." - Meredith Grey
7. "When we kissed, it was like, I gotta tell you, it was like I'd never kissed any other woman before. It was like my first kiss. The right kiss." - Derek Shepherd
6. "It turns out sometimes you have to do the wrong thing. Sometimes you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to find out who we really are." - Denny Duquette
5. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy but he's not the sun, you are." - Cristina Yang
4. "If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and start demanding more." - Cristina Yang
3. "You know as well as I do it's not about what you look like, or your job, or how successful you are. It's about having people in your life that you love and who love you. That's all that matters." - Miranda Bailey
2. "Don't ever date a man who can't handle your power." - Meredith Grey
1. "Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here and don't give a damn about what anyone thinks." - Cristina Yang
SHARE the Grey's inspiration with your friends!