10 Facts About Arizona Robbins You Probably Didn't Know
How well do you really know our favorite tiny-human savior?
1. The origin of her name is actually really cool.
She was named after a battleship on which her grandfather served, the U.S.S. Arizona.
2. She gives the best nicknames.
She refers to her patients as "tiny humans" and to their parents as "tiny human makers".
3. Sophia calls her Mommy.
How adorable is that?
4. She dislikes some strange things.
Arizona hates camping, dislikes sandwiches and thinks Sudoku is boring.
5. She had a brother named Timothy.
Sadly, he died during his service in the Army.
6. Arizona is the really just a kid at heart.
She loves pizza and used to wear skate shoes. Need I say more?
7. She's almost always optimistic.
Despite all the drama and tragedy that occurs at and around Grey Sloan Memorial, Arizona always finds her way back to the bright side.
8. And she looked straight up GORGEOUS at her wedding to Callie.
There's no use denying it. That headband is wonderfully delicate.
9. She's a member of two major groups on the show.
She is part of the "Seattle Grace Five," which includes the five doctors that were in the plane crash, as well as the "Grey Sloan Seven," which is the name given to the seven doctors who bought the hospital.
10. And her hair is always flawless.
Basically, she's pretty cool and an amazing pediatric surgeon. All that and great hair, too.
What do you love most about Arizona Robbins?
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.