20 Memes That Are Too Freaking Real For Grey's Anatomy Fans
Only the ultimate Grey's Anatomy fans will understand.
Sometimes the best way to describe how you're feeling is through memes. Honestly, how did we do anything before memes existed? Here are 24 memes that ring true to all Grey's Anatomy fans.
1. When You Finally See The Light
And it's like your life has just begun.
2. One Episode Isn't Enough
Like, ever. You always have to know what's going to happen next.
3. Basically How You Make Friends
Oh, you like Grey's? Let's be besties!
4. "Binge" Is The Only Way You Know How To Watch
One season a day? Easy.
5. Every Thursday Night
And you know it's definitely not the pizza you ordered.
6. When Someone Asks What The Show Is About
I couldn't have said it better myself.
7. All The Drama In Your Life Is Due To One Person
Thanks a lot, Shonda.
8. Knowing Who You Shouldn't Be Friends With
Because you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
9. Anytime Someone Asks How You Are
You're constantly in the delicate balance of living and dying from the most recent Grey's episode.
10. When Your Favorite Character Leaves/Dies
Everything is not okay.
11. Your Answer When Someone Says They've Never Seen Grey's
I mean, it's just not possible...right?
12. You Explaining Seasons 1-13 Plot Lines
Just watch the show, okay?!
13. Realizing You're Pretty Much A Surgeon
Who needs medical school, am I right?
14. Canceling Plans To Binge-Watch Grey's
Thanks, Netflix. Now we don't have to wait 7 days before our hearts are shattered again and again.
15. Always Expect The Unexpected
Jurrasic Park and Grey's Anatomy crossover? At this point, it could happen.
16. Every. Single. Thursday
And that's not even mentioning all of the emotions you feel during the episode.
17. Bringing Someone To The Dark Side
So that you can talk about how the show has basically ruined your lives, but in the best way possible.
18. When The Show Brings Up Older Characters
No matter how much time has passed, it'll still be too soon.
19. You Have PTSD When Certain Songs Play
Let's not forget "How to Save a Life."
20. Knowing The Show Tears You Apart
But still being addicted anyway.
SHARE this with your friends who love Grey's just as much as you do!!
Check out and LIKE our Grey's Anatomy Facebook page