Cristina Yang is a downright badass. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
Her ambition and self-confidence are characteristics that make her a force to be reckoned with, and we wouldn't have her any other way. These are pretty much all words to live by.
19. “If there’s no food, I’m going home.”
18. "I’m laughing, just not externally.”
17. "If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person."
16. “I hate men. They’re stupid.”
15. According to Google, you don't exist."
14. "I'm going to get drunk and then I'm going to order a three course meal where each course is made of dessert."
13. "I won't have time to talk to you. I'll be too busy being better than you."
12. "Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen or we step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant."
11. "I'd say wish me luck, but I don't need it."
10. "Should I sleep or should I shower? I could sleep in the shower, but I'm also starving."
9. "There comes a point where it all becomes too much. When we get too tired to fight anymore. So we give up. That's when the real work begins. To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all."
8. "Being aware of your crap and actually overcoming your crap are two totally different things."
7. “Shut up. Dance it out.”
6. "If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and start demanding more."
5. “How am I supposed to get through the holidays without liquor?!”
4. "Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy but he's not the sun, you are."
3. "Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain"
2. “Pretty good is not good enough, I wanna be great.”
1. “Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don’t give a damn what anyone thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You’re on your own. Be on your own.”
What is your favorite Cristina Yang quote?