10 Things You'll Only Understand If You've Found 'Your Person'
Meredith and Alex (or Meredith and Cristina) have nothing on you guys.
If you're lucky enough to have met your person, you know that having someone who knows you better than you know yourself is pretty great. Here are 10 things you'll understand if you've found your person as told by Meredith and Cristina.
1. You two will always find a way to have fun.
Everything you do is a good time. No matter what.
2. You're even able to do nothing together and without feeling bored.
"Want to come over and nap?" "Yeah, be there soon."
3. You're always the life of any party.
The party doesn't actually start until you two walk in, right?
4. You're not afraid to give each other tough love.
Because you always know what's best for the other, and it comes from a good place.
5. But you also know when to just be there.
Sometimes you don't need to say or do anything in order to be there for your person.
6. You're always a package deal.
If one of you gets invited to a party, you better believe the other one is going to be there too.
7. You feel like a piece of you is missing when you're not together.
Like two sides of the same coin.
8. Oh, and this scene is all too familiar for you.
And your significant others have just learned to deal with it.
9. No matter how hard they try, no one else can compare.
And no one else understands your relationship with your true person.
10. You know your relationship is everlasting.
And you're constantly supporting each other's successes.
SHARE this with your person!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Before you continue, we’d like you to know that there are affiliate links in this article. This means Women.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the following links. Prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.