15 Tough Guy Quotes From ‘The Irishman’ on Netflix
Movie magic from Martin Scorsese!
Best Quotes From 'The Irishman'
As we gear up to awards season, 'The Irishman' by Martin Scorsese is breaking records and getting nominations for the best film of 2019! The movie stars three acting legends—Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci—and tells the story Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran and his role in the disappearance of union leader Jimmy Hoffa. If you're a fan of Scorsese's work and love 'The Irishman', give it another look on Netflix and use these quotes from the movie to show that you mean business when it comes to social media!
Good Quotes From 'The Irishman'
• It was like the army. You followed orders, you did the right thing. You got rewarded.
• You’re my kid. Nobody can f**k with you. Nobody.
• Only three people in the world have one of these, and only one of them is Irish.
• You always charge a guy with a gun! With a knife, you run away.
• I heard you paint houses.
Great Quotes From 'The Irishman'
• They do something to me, I do something to them. That’s all I know. I don’t know anything else.
• I'm just trying to understand how a person can buy a fish and not know what kind it was.
• I ain't looking at your ears.
• You might be demonstrating a failure to show appreciation.
• I told you, you can't trust a millionaire's kids.
Quotes from 'The Irishman'
• I felt like I was talking to General Patton.
• It turns out he owned the whole road.
• To them, it was like they came over on the the Italian Mayflower.
• You don’t know how fast time goes by until you get there.
• Sooner or later, everybody put here has a date when he's gonna go.
What is your favorite quote from The Irishman? We want to know!