16 Rupi Kaur Poems That Double as Inspiring Instagram Captions
Pretty poems from Rupi Kaur!
Best Instagram Captions From Rupi Kaur Poems
Performer and author Rupi Kaur has taken the poetry world by storm! Her books, "the sun and her flowers" and "milk and honey" have been at the top of the New York Times Bestseller list! If you love Rupi, you know her prose makes for great Instagram captions. We've curated our favorites to accompany your great photos. Find lines from her poems about love, loss, and femininity here—for all things Rupi Kaur, we've got you covered!
Good Instagram Captions From Rupi Kaur Poems
• "Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself"
• "What is stronger than the human heart which shatters over and over and still lives"
• "I didn't leave because I stopped loving you, I left because the longer I stayed the less I loved myself"
• "Our backs tell stories no books have the spine to carry"
• "The world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it"
Great Instagram Captions From Rupi Kaur Poems
• "You are the faint line between faith and blindly waiting - letter to my future lover"
• "It takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations"
• "You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first"
• "You do not just wake up and become the butterfly–growth is a process"
• "I was music but you had your ears cut off"
• "You have sadness living in places sadness shouldn't live"
Inspirational Lines From Rupi Kaur Poems For Instagram
• "You're everywhere except right here and it hurts"
• "I could be anything in the world but i wanted to be his"
• "If I'm not the love of your life I'll be the greatest loss instead"
• "Never feel guilty for starting again"
• "Losing you was the becoming of myself"