Celebrate The Holidays With Adorable 15 Quotes From A Christmas Story
Don't shoot your eye out!
Best 'A Christmas Story' Quotes
Every kid had that one gift they were obsessed with at Christmas, just like Ralphie in 'A Christmas Story'. Whether you got the gift you always wanted or not, Christmases were a magical time spent family, friends and lots and lots of snow—and 'A Christmas Story' has become part of that tradition. If it's among your favorite holiday movies, use some these great quotes from the film to celebrate the holiday season on social media. Merry Christmas! And look under the tree—like Ralphie, you may just get what you wanted after all!
Good 'A Christmas Story' Quotes
• Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man!
• Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double beetloaf. I hate meatloaf.
• Ohhh, fffffuuuuuudge.
• Fraa-jeel-aay! Huh! Must be Italian!
• Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.
Great 'A Christmas Story' Quotes
• I TRIPLE-dog-dare you!
• I want a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle. Oooooooh!
• Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!
• He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny.
• There has never been a kid who didn't believe that he would be stricken blind before he reached twenty-one, and then they'd be sorry.
Fun Quotes From 'A Christmas Story'
• My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master.
• It was soap…poisoning!
• Be a good boy. Show mommy how the piggies eat!
• The heavenly aroma still hung in the house. But it was gone, all gone! No turkey! No turkey sandwiches! No turkey salad! No turkey gravy! Turkey Hash! Turkey A La King! Or gallons of turkey soup! Gone, ALL GONE!
• He's a pink nightmare!
What is your favorite quote from 'A Christmas Story'? We want to know!
Tweet us @womendotcom or follow us on Facebook and Instagram!