These Quotes About Twins Will Have You Seeing Double
Twins are double the fun!
Best Quotes About Being A Twin
To have or be a twin is special. You have an instant best friend and sometimes even a mirror image of yourself. You can share secrets, clothes, and bond in ways other siblings can't. Celebrate being a twin or having twins with some great quotes from famous people curated by us! Yours is a rare relationship unlike any other with double the fun, double the laughs and double the love. Happy twinning and enjoy these quotes for complimenting your all social media pics!
Good Quotes About Being A Twin
• "Being a twin is like being born with a best friend." – Tricia Marrapodi
• "Sometimes miracles come in pairs." – Richard Branson
• “After raising twins, you get organized.” – Scott Ellis
• “In the beginning, we didn’t have a clue. There’s certainly nothing that prepares you for twins.” – Christine Mazier
• “If I ever had twins, I’d use one for parts.” – Steven Wright
Great Quotes About Being A Twin
• "Twins have a special bond. They feel safer with each other than with their peers." – Jeanne Phillips
• "Everyone loves twins." – Cole Sprouse
• "You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you." – Kahlil Gibran
• "In this life we will never truly be apart, for we grew to the same beat of our mother's heart." – Daphne Fandrich
• "You can spend too much time wondering which of identical twins is the more alike." – Robert Brault
Adorable Quotes About Twins
• “There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: twins.” – Josh Billings
• Being a twin is like being born with a best friend. – Tricia Marrapodi
• I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind. – Jerry Smith
• Twins need to know that they can be alone without their twin. ― Joan A. Friedman
• I believe the only people who truly experience and test the application of equality are twins. – Janis Joplin
What is your favorite quote about twins? We want to know!