Say 'Sorry' To Your Bank Account When You Use 15 Quotes About Shopping
Are you a shopaholic?
Best Quotes About Shopping
Let's face it—shopping is fun. It's a kind of therapy and sometimes just the pick-me-up we need to get through an otherwise trying week! If you're happy to shop till you drop, give a shout out to your retail haul and send some love to your bank account with these fun quotes about shopping. If you need shoes, clothes, makeup, furniture or just about anything you can think of, you can find it on online or at the closest mall. For all things shopping, we've got you covered!
Good Quotes About Shopping
• "I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist." – Tammy Faye Bakker
• "For me, shopping is a way to unwind." – Stacey Dooley
• "A bargain ain't a bargain unless it's something you need." – Sidney Carroll
• "The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her." – Marcelene Cox
• "Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." – Bo Derek
Great Quotes About Shopping
• “Is there more to life than shopping?” – Amanda Ford
• "I've been shopping all my life and still have nothing to wear." – Sally Poplin
• "No decision should be made on an empty shopping bag." – Donita K. Paul
• "Bad shopping habits die hard." – Tori Spelling
• “I like my money right where I can see it: Hanging in my closet.” -Carrie Bradshaw
Fun Quotes About Your Shopping Addiction
• "Only one shopping day left 'til tomorrow." – Caroline Coxon
• "I rationalize shop. I buy a dress because I need change for gum." – Rita Rudner
• "I still believe in the Holy Trinity, except now it's Target, Trader Joe's, and IKEA." – Jen Lancaster
• "When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again." – Sophie Kinsella
• “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.”– Erma Bombeck
What is your favorite quote about shopping? We want to know!