Take These Potluck Instagram Captions With You to Your Next Picnic
Bring your own food!
Best Potluck Instagram Captions
Who doesn't love a good potluck? It's a chance for family and friends to gather together, bond, and eat some delicious grub that every participant creates! Food is love, and there's is no better way to show it than sharing a meal with those you love. And make sure when you do to use these great Instagram captions to show off your food, fun, and family on social media. You bring the pie and we'll bring the Insta quotes!
Good Potluck Instagram Captions
• People who love to eat are always the best people
• Come and get it!
• Bring a dish to share
• Eat, drink, get stuffed
• When everyone brings something to the table
Great Potluck Instagram Captions
• Cooking with love provides food for the soul.
• Food is a symbol of love when words are inadequate
• Good food = good mood
• I only came for the food
• Feast mode
Fun Insta Quotes For Your Potluck
• "To be successful you can't show up to the potluck with just a fork." – Dave Liniger
• "We can do anything. It’s not because our hearts are large, they’re not, it’s what we struggle with. The attempt to say, 'Come over. Bring your friends. It’s a potluck, I’m making pork chops, I’m making those long noodles you love so much.'" – Richard Siken
• "I made a chocolate cake with white chocolate. Then I took it to a potluck. I stood in line for some cake. They said, 'Do you want white cake or chocolate cake?' I said, 'yes.'" – Steven Wright
• "If you don't like potlucks, the solution to your problem is 'don't go to potlucks,' not 'insist other people don't have them.'" – Mallory Ortberg
• “There is no such thing as too many deviled eggs.” ― Jan Karon
What is your favorite quote about potlucks? We want to know!