Use 16 Mr. Rogers Quotes for Your Next Inspirational IG Caption
Won't you be my neighbor?
Best Mr. Rogers Insta Captions
Before his death in 2003, Fred Rodgers came into the homes of millions via Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, which aired for over four decades on PBS.
Rogers, a Presbyterian minister who was concerned with the emotional development of children throughout his life, helped generations of kids to understand how to navigate the world they were growing up in. They, in turn, passed that knowledge down to their kids. To celebrate this hero who helped kids grow up and their parents understand them a little better, show your love for Mr. Rogers on social media with these great Instagram captions!
Good Mr. Rogers Instagram Captions
• The greatest gift you ever give is your honest self.
• There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.
• Everyone longs to be loved. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving.
• I do think that young children can spot a phony a mile away.
• The number 143 means "I love you." It takes one letter to say "I" and four letters to say "love" and three letters to say "you."' One hundred and forty-three. "I love you." Isn't that wonderful?
Inspirational Mr. Rogers Instagram Captions
• Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
• When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."
• It's not so much what we have in this life that matters. It's what we do with what we have.
• Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else.
• You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully, your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are.
Great Mr. Rogers Insta Captions
• Peace means far more than the opposite of war.
• There is no normal life that is free of pain. It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.
• Solitude is different from loneliness, and it doesn't have to be a lonely kind of thing.
• Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends.
• Imagine what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person.
• In a way, you've already won in this world because you're the only one who can be you.