Enjoy The Twin Cities With 15 Minneapolis IG Captions
Are you tripping to the Twin Cities?
Best Twin Cities Instagram Captions
When people visit the Twin Cities, it can be hard to know where to take them—after all, there are double the choices! Capture it all for social media, and when you do, we have some great Instagram captions to make your pics pop!
Sure, it gets cold in winter, but if you don't mind the chill, there's something for everyone in Minneapolis-St. Paul from classic Minnesota mainstays to seasonal favorites! From First Avenue to the Mall of America, Paisley Park and the Chain of Lakes, there's never a dull moment! This dynamic, affordable destination has it all for budget-minded tourists looking for big city fun. Enjoy your trip, and don't worry about your 'gram—we've got you covered!
Good Twin Cities Instagram Captions
• Date Minneapolis, marry St. Paul
• Visiting the Twin Cities, you betcha!
• The best cities come in pairs
• A tale of two cities
• April showers bring snow plowers
Inspirational Insta Lyrics About The Twin Cities
• "I wish I could be in St. Paul today and watch you get dressed and ready for your day" – Stater Brothers
• "I can still recall, The wheat fields of St. Paul" – Lobo
• "I met her accidentally in St. Paul (Minnesota), And it tore me up every time I heard her drawl" – Johnny Cash
• "Now we're in Twin Cities, where the Mississippi rises and then falls." – Everything But The Girl
• "I've been waiting for you to come back Since you left Minneapolis" – Lucinda Williams
Clever Insta Quotes To Show Your Twin Cities Love
• "We must shout out from the rooftops that Minneapolis is the best place on Earth." – Betsy Hodges
• "I like Hollywood. I just like Minneapolis a little bit better." – Prince
• "Every time I come back to the Twin Cities, I feel like I'm coming back home." – Rod Carew
• "Minneapolis just embraced me. There are a lot of weirdos here. It's awesome because I'm a weirdo." – Lizzo
• "Minneapolis has two seasons: road removal and snow repair." – Steven Brust
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What is your favorite Twin Cities quote? We want to know!