16 Hilarious 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' Quotes for Your Instagram Captions
Are you mad for Mrs.Maisel?
Best Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Instagram Captions
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime is a real hit! This smart, funny series about a woman who has everything she thinks she wants until she discovers comedy has taken the world by storm! If you watch this critically acclaimed show and wait breathlessly for the next season, show your love for Mrs. Maisel with these great Instagram captions! When it comes to TheMarvelous Mrs. Maisel, Women.com is in your comedy corner!
Good Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Instagram Captions
• "I’m officially losing my mind, which is perfect. Now I will be alone and crazy, the famous mad divorcée of the Upper West Side."
• "Life isn’t fair. It’s hard and cruel. You have to pick your friends as if there’s a war going on."
• "For Christmas, a gentile would get a bike as a reminder that their parents love them. For Hanukkah, we would get socks as a reminder that we were persecuted."
• "The first time I laid eyes on you, that was it for me."
• "If women don’t realize what’s going on in the world, they won’t step in and fix it."
Clever Insta Captions From The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
• "Me, personally, I was never great at gift-giving. Maybe it’s because I never got to celebrate Christmas. I got Hanukkah. Doesn’t exactly prepare you the same way."
• "It’s downtown. If you have underwear on, you’re overdressed."
• "You meet a girl. Maybe she’s pretty, maybe she’s smart, maybe she’s funny. Maybe your parents like her. Maybe you get really lucky, and she’s one or two of those things. I got ’em all. That’s a lot."
• "The world is full of disappointments, and sometimes people let you down. You can’t just run away."
• "You’ve heard about the shorthand girls? These are girls whose skill in life is not writing full sentences."
• "It’s the bras. And the girdles and the corsets, all designed to cut off the circulation to your brain, so you walk around on the verge of passing out, and you look at your husband, and he tells you things, and you just believe them."
Great Insta Captions From The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
• "To be truly effective, you must be ugly."
• "I don’t mind being alone. I just do not want to be insignificant."
• "Pass the fucking salt."
• "Why do we have to pretend to be stupid when we're not stupid? Why do we have to pretend to be helpless when we're not helpless? Why do we have to pretend we're not hungry when we're hungry?"
• "Spontaneity works until it doesn’t work. Then you’re stuck."