15 Law School Instagram Captions To Post When You're Not Studying
Survive law school with great Insta captions!
Best Law School Instagram Captions
Are you in law school? Are you worried about passing the Bar? If so, let off a little steam by posting your law school exploits to social media and use these great Instagram captions! Law school isn't for the faint of heart—it takes a LOT of hard work and not everyone makes it, but if you have justice in your blood and love to share your stories about being a student on social media, we have just the thing to keep you covered!
Good Law School Instagram Captions
• Legalese is my first language
• Trust me, I'm (almost) a lawyer
• Law school survivor
• Belly up to the Bar
Great Law School Instagram Captions
• All you need is love and a good attorney
• All rise!
• See you later, litigator
• Stressed, depressed, but well dressed
• Pain is temporary; passing the bar is forever
Clever Insta Quotes For Your Time In Law School
• “The first days are the hardest days…” – The Grateful Dead
• “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
• “Part of being a good lawyer is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. But those aren’t the types of people who go to law school.” – Evan Chesler
• “If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers." – Charles Dickens
• "The judge is found guilty when a criminal is acquitted." – Publilius Syrus