Let J.Cole Help You With 15 Sick Instagram Captions
J. Cole Insta lyrics to make your page pop!
Best J. Cole Instagram Captions
Rapper, record producer, singer, and songwriter J.Cole has been riding high in the charts since releasing his 2011 debut, Cole World: The Sideline Story, in 2011. Since then, this Grammy-nominated artist has released more critically acclaimed albums. J.Cole's lyrics are nothing short of inspirational, and if you're looking to combine a great image with great Instagram captions, we've done the busy work for you! We've picked our favorite J.Cole lyrics to date for you to use however you like! Bring his lyrical genius to your Instagram page. For all things music AND J.Cole, we've got you covered!
Good J. Cole Instagram Captions
• "Time will tell who is on my side" – The Cut Off
• "Fell in love through a photograph, I don't even know your name" – Photograph
• "As we speak I'm at peace, no longer scared to die" – Change
"One thing about your demons they bound to catch up one day, I'd rather see you stand up and face them than run away" – Friends
• "Everybody talkin' like they know somethin' these days" – 1985 (Intro to "The Fall Off")
Great J. Cole Instagram Captions
• "Haven't you heard? I'm as cold as the tip, Tip of the iceberg that tipped the Titanic" – K.O.D.
• "You really wanna know who Superman is?" – Motiv8
• "She my number one, I don't need nothing on the side" – Kevin's Heart
• "I'm controlling my mind, the days are warm, The nights are cold, the lost is found, I'm found" – Brackets
• "Sometimes I think pain is just a lack of understanding" – Once An Addict
Inspirational Insta Captions From J. Cole
• "I'm searching and praying and hoping for something, I know I'm gon' see it, I know that it's coming" – For Whom The Bell Tolls
• "I fell in love with big wheels and quick thrills" – ATM
• "I am only part human, half-man, half-amazing" – Album Of The Year (Freestyle)
• "Thought that I could change it all if I had changed" – Window Pain (Outro)
• "I've been wantin' somethin' I can feel, Promise I am never lettin' up" – Middle Child