Dance Like No One's Watching With Help from 15 Elaine Benes Quotes
Best Elaine Benes Instagram Captions
Are you a fan of Seinfeld? If so, your favorite character may be Jerry's current bestie and ex-lover, Elaine Benes! The brainchild of Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld, “the show about nothing” became THE hit of the 90s, and even today, people still enjoy Seinfeld in reruns and quote its characters, whose one-liners have become part of the pop culture lexicon. As the only female main character on the show, Elaine more than held own with the rest of the gang and had some great lines of her own that we've curated for you to use as Instagram captions! If you still watch Seinfeld and love Elaine Benes and her outspoken, fun personality, we've got you covered on social media!
Good Elaine Benes Instagram Captions
• I'm not a lesbian! I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian.
• You’re through, Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you. Next!
• Well, that's the positive thing about getting sick, you get to lose weight.
• Is it possible I’m not attractive as I think I am?
• Jerry, it's three-thirty in the morning. I'm at a cockfight. What am I clinging to?
Great Elaine Benes Instagram Captions
• I can't be with someone who doesn't break up nicely. I mean, to me, that's one of the most important parts of a relationship.
• You know, men can sit through the most boring movie if there's even the slightest possibility that a woman will take her top off.
• Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? Of course I smell something.
• Oh, hey, listen, by the way, have you seen a tall...lanky...doofus with a, with a bird face and hair like the Bride of Frankenstein?
• Maybe the dingo ate your baby.
Fun Insta Quotes From Elaine Benes
• Here's to us who wish us well, and those who don't can go to hell.
• I had to take a sick day. I'm so sick of these people.
• I’m speechless. I’m without speech.
• I don’t need you to tell me what I don’t want, you stupid hipster doofus.
• I couldn't raise a kid? C'mon, I love bossing people around.
What is your favorite quote from Elaine Benes? We want to know!