You'll Float On When You Use 16 Dead Sea Instagram Captions
Best Dead Sea Instagram Captions
When you go to Israel, make sure to visit the Dead Sea! The Dead Sea, at 1300 feet below sea level, is the lowest point on the [Earth's] surface, and there's so much salt in it, you can float. (Don't even try to swim; it won't be possible.) There are no living plants or animals in the Sea—it's too salty—but does have healing properties due to its high mineral content. So slater some healing on your body, and take photos of your Dead Sea journey—we've some great Instagram captions to keep you afloat! Enjoy your trip!
Good Dead Sea Instagram Captions
• Salt of the earth
• Salt bae
• Never felt more alive than in the Dead Sea
• Taking life with a sea of salt
• Salt in the air, mud in my hair
• How low can you go?
Great Dead Sea Instagram Captions
• The mud will wash off, but the memories will last a lifetime
• Mud princess
• Got salt?
• Stay salty
• Salty vibes
Inspirational Insta Lyrics About The Dead Sea
• "The Dead Sea is alive with rap, Between the Tigris and Euphrates" – Roger Waters
• "You told me I was like the Dead Sea, You'll never sink when you are with me" – The Lumineers
• "Dead Sea, make it float" – The Pixies
• "Dead seas long summers, Lost years in slumber" – Level 42
• "Feel the Dead Sea, Running through your veins" – Siouxsie and the Banshees
Let's Keep the Conversation Going...
What is your favorite Dead Sea quote? We want to know!