15 Daylight Savings Instagram Captions That'll Light Up Your Account
Turn back time with these great Insta captions
Best Daylight Savings Instagram Captions
It's the time of the year when we turn our clocks back one hour to herald the end of Daylight Savings now that autumn is in full swing. If you love getting an extra hour of sleep (and who doesn't?) and want to show how happy you are that fall is finally here on social media, we have some great Instagram captions to make your photos pop even more! At Women.com we've got you covered for all things Insta!
Good Daylight Savings Instagram Captions
• Can we move the clocks ahead to May?
• Spring forward, fall back
• The only place Daylight Savings makes me want to fall back into is bed
• I'm turning my clock back to when I was 20
• I could be a morning person if morning started at noon
Great Daylight Savings Instagram Captions
• Daylight savings time—why are they saving it, and where do they keep it?
• Keep calm and sleep on
• I need an extra day between Saturday and Sunday instead
• It's Daylight Savings time—don't forget to reset those clocks you never look at because you have a phone
• "Only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket."- Unknown
Clever Insta Quotes For Daylight Savings
• "Time is making fools of us again."- J.K. Rowling
• "Time isn't your master, you are."- Mike Dolan
• "I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year."- Victor Borge
• "I don't use Daylight Savings Time for an extra hour of sleep. I use it for an extra hour of coffee-drinking!"-Keith Wynn
• "You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe Daylight Saving Time". - Dave Barry