Allow These 18 C.S. Lewis Quotes To Bring Your Life New Meaning
Are you a Narniac?
Best C.S. Lewis Quotes
Author C.S. Lewis is favorite of many who love to read about fantasy as well as things of a spiritual nature. This writer, poet, philosopher and theologian resonates with people searching for answers who also love a good yarn. He is one of the most often quoted and well known writers of all time. Share his wit, witticism an inspirational quotes on social media to make your posts and pics pop. Here are some of his very best words to live by!
Good C.S. Lewis Quotes
• Joy is the serious business of heaven.
• No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.
• I sometimes wonder if all pleasures are not substitutes for joy.
• To love at all is to be vulnerable.
• No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good.
• If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed.
Great C.S. Lewis Quotes
• All get what they want; they do not always like it.
• [Reality] is not neat, not obvious, not what you expect.
• Thirst was made for water; inquiry for truth.
• The sun looks down on nothing half so good as a household laughing together over a meal.
• Forgiveness does not mean excusing.
• Nothing you have not given away will ever really be yours.
Inspirational Quotes From C.S. Lewis
• There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
• To walk out of his will is to walk into nowhere.
• One road leads home and a thousand roads lead into the wilderness.
• Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.
• Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
• Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
What is your favorite quote about C.S. Lewis? We want to know!